Sunday, May 5, 2019

Logo for Tritha Electric, 2018


I have not used this blog to update a lot of my commercial work as it is done - the blog has been a space complimentary to it to merely share thoughts regarding my personal journey, how I see myself and evolve, while most of the work I do commercially, which is part of that journey, is updated on my website, alone. I do although hope to share a little more work here, like this logo created for a musical group from Delhi blending the classical with psychedelic sounds called Tritha Electric, in 2018. The process of coming up with a logo was detailed, starting from understanding the band and it's philosophy better, understanding the mood of the band and what they want in a logo. After many explorations sharing rough designs, the 2 logos selected are shared here by me. The red, black and white logo was the logo selected as the identity of the band, and the second one shared here was selected for an album on the environment called Pachamama, that the band hopes to launch soon.





No comments: