Sunday, May 5, 2019

Quick

All but I seem
to wait
before I judge
and judge no one
for just a moment
even if we are all responsible for every moment and our every action
all but I
believe people are a whole
and not the parts that make them
all but I
have never imposed moods on the world
all but I
think before I speak
all but I
don't hurt you
all but I
make no conclusions
too soon
all but I don't get riled or angry
all but I
don't blame others for the same
and question myself
for everything that concerns me
all but I
feel no entitlement
to being entertained and kept on my toes
since I understand everyone has shades
and everything will see the same,
all but I
don't tell others they are to blame for not interesting me enough
if they tell me off for feeling disrespected by me
all but I
never try to reign or use people
to show them down
all but I
am fighting no wars
except to fight a war off
all but I
don't tell you to let go
when you consider something important
since I trust what's important to others
all but I
am not imposing myself on others
all but I
want equality
and want to know
and be known
which no one cares for,
and all but I
am not
quick enough
to know,
and all but I
receive love
without deserving it
when they
can barely value it.




No comments: